Has hair loss got the better of you? If it helps, you’re not the only one! Many people battle with hair loss – it’s one of life’s banes! The good news: there are solutions and you don’t have to continue being a victim! Say goodbye to the clumps of hair you’ve been pulling out the shower drain and take back ownership of your hairbrush (it no longer needs to be held hostage by your wandering strands)!
But first – let’s backtrack. Sometimes the best solution lies in the “cause.” If you can determine why your hair’s running for the hills, perhaps you’ll find an easy way to stop it in its tracks.
What Can Cause Hair Loss?
Hair loss can be caused by many things, the most common being:
- Sudden weight loss or diet change
- Over-processing your hair (harsh chemicals)
- Hairstyles (think tight ponytails, etc.)
- Not taking care of your scalp
- Other health issues
If you suffer from continuous and severe hair loss, it may help to scrutinise your lifestyle and perhaps make a few tweaks here and there (always consult your doctor before making any dietary or lifestyle changes that could impact your health). Being proactive in this regard will give you more control over your locks and will enhance any additional hair loss treatments you’re applying (more on this below).
Hair Loss Vs Thinning Hair
We’re squeezing this in here just in case you’re a little confuso (confused).
While hair loss and hair thinning can be related to each other, their problems are completely different.
Hair “thinning” occurs when the hair shaft begins to grow thinner and finer. Hair loss or “hair fall” is where strands of hair loosen at the roots and fall from your scalp.
Below, we’ll share treatment ideas that can be used to prevent hair fall but may also be used to “plump” hair so that hair thinning isn’t a concern either.
Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining! How to Prevent Hair Loss
This is the part you’ve been waiting for, dear friends. If you’re looking for a treatment for hair loss, one that will give you noticeable results while considering your other hair needs, then allow us to connect you to Rossano Ferretti’s range of luxury hair care products.
The following products have been formulated to stimulate the scalp and work towards healthy hair regrowth:
- Prodigio Cleansing Scalp Scrub. This gentle yet invigorating scalp scrub helps to remove impurities, excess oils, product build-up and dead skin cells. While it cleanses, it also uses natural ingredients such as mandarin orange and olive to nourish your scalp and locks. As it improves your overall hair health, it reduces the risk of hair loss as it stimulates the scalp, renewing skin cells in its wake to promote healthy, strong hair growth for shiny hair that goes nowhere!
- Vita Rejuvenating Shampoo. Adorned with scents that evoke warm summer evenings on the Tuscany coastline, Vita Rejuvenating shampoo is more than your ordinary shampoo. This sulphate-free formula gently cleanses locks using over 95% natural ingredients such as aloe vera, ginseng, and green tea to stimulate the scalp and encourage strong hair growth. The stronger and healthier your hair is, the less likely it will shed.
- Vita Rejuvenating Hair Mask. Allow this award-winning hair mask to infuse your hair with natural goodness so that it can bring resilience, softness, and vitality back to depleted hair. Pull in the reigns and take control of your wayward locks by applying this mask to your hair once a week. Noticeable results include hair that’s NOT prone to hair fall, stronger locks, and a shiny healthy mane that’s to die for!
- Vita Rejuvenating Serum. Fortified with ingredients like green tea, konjac, and hyaluronic acid – Vita Rejuvenating serum actively helps to prevent hair fall by plumping up strands with moisture so that they grow healthy and strong. This moisture infusion also encourages thicker hair growth for fuller-looking locks. Green tea works its magic by improving circulation and providing a thriving foundation for new hair growth.
And there you have it gente meravigliosa (beautiful people). A recipe for lush, thick hair!
Hair loss doesn’t have to be the be-all and end-all. With the right haircare routine and hair care products at your disposal, you can say arrivederci to hair loss and OWN your hair.
P.S. Rossano Ferretti Parma was born out of a passion for beautiful hair. This is why our brand is determined to pair individuals with the best luxury hair care formulas so that people across the globe can access Italy’s finest collection of hair care products that target a variety of hair concerns. Shop our collection today…you’re just one click away from glorious Italian inspired hair!